Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome!

Ah! Here I am, making my first post to my new blog since my old blogs were deleted because I no longer use them or I forget to write/update stuff to it. But, it won't be the case with this one. I have decided to keep posting random thoughts in here and express what I feel. Not only that, but I will also be posting fictions I have come across to write and show you the wonderful ideas in a piece of art called, writing.

First, I will Welcome you all to my new blog. I will go by the name Celmisia so you can all call me that or just Cel for short. Which ever comes easier for you. If you hadn't noticed, I took the word Celmisia from one of the songs from Miss Kanon Wakeshima, any body know who she is? --- If you don't, she's a japanese singer/cellist and I admire her so much because she's an awesome cellist and because I play the violin. You will also noticed that I also titled my blog, "Shakespeare's Lost and Found"  which is also one of Kanon's intro song in her new album.

Enough about that! I do hope to make new friends in here and share the same interest you all have. If you have any questions do not fret to comment or e-mail. I'm a very friendly person. And, since I'm still adjusting to this site, I will post my other links where you can all find me and stalk me : O ~ well, follow.

Welcome to my blog~

-Celmisia-

No comments:

Post a Comment